Features of Asphalt Paver
1. 86kW Deutz air-cooled engine delivers great power and reliability and allows the asphalt paver to be started at cold temperatures.
2. Scraper bars and material distributors are alternately mounted to either left or right side.
3. Self-leveling sensor makes sure the paved mat is flat and up to standard.
4. Hydraulically powered screed arm retracts and extends flexibly for easy maneuverability.
5. Screed plate and conveyor bottom plate are constructed of industry-leading wear-resistant material.
6. Centralized lubrication system keeps hot and movable parts well lubricated.
7. Fuel oil cleaning system cleans up dirty oil fast, thereby reducing workload.
8. Advanced electrical system is made up of components and wiring that have been clearly numbered according to the circuit diagram so that inspectors can quickly sort out any fault in the circuit.
9. Driver’s cabin offers a broad view, with movable console.
|Model ||C2LTLZ60 |
|Length×Width×Height(mm) ||6064×2733×2888 |
|Total weight(t) ||12-14 |
|Diesel engine type ||WeiChai BF6L 913 |
|Rated output(KW) ||86 |
|Basic paving width(mm) ||2800 |
|Maximum paving width(mm) ||6000 |
|Maximum thickness of paving (mm) ||250 |
|Minimum thickness of paving (mm) ||10 |
|Traveling speed(Km/h) ||2.30-16.84 |
|Paving speed(m/min) ||3.07-9.16 |
|Hopper capacity(t) ||12 |