Features of the Diesel Forklift
1. This series diesel forklift adopts the up to date appearance design, featuring streamline, dynamic and stylish appearance.
2. Large sized covering part made by injection molding process makes the lift truck more elegant and user friendly.
3. Owing to long wheelbase design, the lifting equipment comes with higher longitudinal stability and more than 100kg lifting weight higher than the original forklift truck at the same lifting height. Additionally, the load on the real axle is reduced, extending the service life of steering wheel.
4. Reduction of front and rear overhang size ensures smaller turning radius and lower width of passage for right angle stacking, thus improving warehouse use ratio.
5. The diesel forklift is available in Japanese OKAMURA, NISSAN and Chinese HC transmissions that come with best in class structure and reliable performance. Amongst these transmissions, the OKAMURA type adopts the state of the art floating structure, ensuring completely flexible connection between engine and forklift frame, thus minimizing vibration.
|Length × Width× Height (mm)||2750×1225×2010|
|Operating weight (Kg)||4255|
|Rated capacity (Kg)||3000|
|Load center (mm)||500|
|Lift height (mm)||3000|
|Fork size (mm)||1070×122×45|
|Turning radius (mm)||2375|
|Diesel engine type||ISUZU C240PKJ-30/ YANMAR 4TNE92-HRJ/ XINCHAI C490BPG|
|Rated output (KW)||34.5/32.8/40|