Features of the Diesel Forklift
1. With up to date appearance design, the CPCD40N series diesel forklift features streamline, dynamic and stylish appearance.
2. Large sized covering part made by injection molding process makes the lift truck more elegant and user friendly.
3. Long wheelbase design ensures higher longitudinal stability and more than 100kg lifting weight higher than the original forklift truck at the same lifting height. Load on the real axle is also reduced, prolonging the service life of steering wheel.
4. Reduction of front and rear overhang size ensures smaller turning radius and lower width of passage for right angle stacking, thus improving warehouse use ratio.
5. The diesel powered forklift can be equipped with Japanese OKAMURA, NISSAN and Chinese HC transmissions that come with best in class structure and reliable performance. Among which, the OKAMURA transmission applies the state of the art floating structure, ensuring completely flexible connection between engine and forklift frame, thus minimizing vibration.
|Length × Width× Height (mm)||3070×1395×2245|
|Operating weight (Kg)||6300|
|Rated capacity (Kg)||4000|
|Load center (mm)||500|
|Lift height (mm)||3000|
|Fork size (mm)||1070×122×50|
|Turning radius (mm)||2690|
|Diesel engine type||COMMINS B3.3T/ UD TD42/ PERKINS 1104/LUOTUO 4108|
|Rated output (KW)||60/59/56/57|