Features of the Diesel Forklift
1. State of the art appearance design; streamline, dynamic and stylish appearance.
2. Large sized injection molded covering part makes the forklift truck more elegant and user friendly.
3. Commonly used material handling machinery with long wheelbase design, ensuring higher longitudinal stability and higher lifting capacity; reduced load on the real axle extends steering wheel’s lifespan.
4. In virtue of reduction of the whole machine size, our diesel forklift can dramatically increase warehouse use ratio.
5. Japanese OKAMURA, NISSAN and Chinese HC transmissions are optional for the lift truck. They come with best in class structure and reliable performance. Among which, the OKAMURA type transmission features the state of the art floating structure, ensuring completely flexible connection between engine and forklift frame, thus minimizing machine vibration.
|Length × Width× Height (mm)||3460×1990×2500|
|Operating weight (Kg)||8000|
|Rated capacity (Kg)||5000|
|Load center (mm)||600|
|Lift height (mm)||3000|
|Fork size (mm)||1200×150×60|
|Turning radius (mm)||3160|
|Diesel engine type||ISUZU 6BG1QP/ COMMINS QSB3.3/ UD TD42AA|
|Rated output (KW)||84.6/74/59|