Features of the Diesel Forklift
1. The CPCD80 series forklift comes with the latest appearance design. It has a great line, dynamic and stylish appearance.
2. Thanks to a large sized injection molded covering part, the forklift truck looks more elegant and user friendly.
3. Long wheelbase design ensures higher longitudinal stability and higher lifting capacity. Load on the real axle is reduced, extending the service life of steering wheel.
4. Due to the reduction of machine size, our diesel forklift has smaller turning radius and narrows the passage for right angle stacking, thus considerably improving warehouse use ratio and providing suitability for use in containers.
5. Japanese OKAMURA, NISSAN and Chinese HC transmissions are optional for the lift truck. They come with best in class structure and reliable performance. The OKAMURA type transmission features floating structure, ensuring a completely flexible connection between engine and forklift frame, thus minimizing machine vibration.
|Length × Width× Height (mm)||3896×2165×2700|
|Operating weight (Kg)||11300|
|Rated capacity (Kg)||8000|
|Load center (mm)||600|
|Lift height (mm)||3000|
|Fork size (mm)||1500×160×75|
|Turning radius (mm)||3690|
|Diesel engine type||YUCHAI YC6B125/ISUZU 6BG1QP/ ISUZU BB-6BG1 TRC/COMMINS QSB4.5|
|Rated output (KW)||92/84.6/97.7/82|