1. CLTS100-3 bulldozer is designed with a diesel engine by introducing advanced technologies from British Ricardo Company. It is made in compliance with national emission standards, providing low noise, high torque, energy conservation and environmental protection.
2. Main clutch: The multi-disc dry clutch has the features of large torque reserve factor and reliable operation etc.
3. Gearbox: 4F+2R mechanical gearshift transmission for easy operation, convenient maintenance and reliable use
4. Steering clutch: The hydraulic power assisted steering clutch is a multi-disc dry clutch that can be easily maintained and operated.
5. Transmission: Two-stage, straight-tooth and high-module gear transmission has the advantages of high reliability and strong load-bearing capacity etc.
6. Adopting a luxurious cab and a rooftop air conditioning system for a comfortable operating environment
7. The bulldozer can be optionally installed with straight-tilt blade, sanitation type blade, angle blade and other devices. It is applicable to water-power engineering, farmland reconstruction and a variety of wet, muddy and soft lands, such as beach and pond etc.
|Product model ||CLTS100-3 |
|Length×Width×Height(mm) ||4190×3240×3060 |
|Operating weight(Kg) ||11360 |
|Diesel engine type ||British Ricardo LR6A 3Z-23 |
|Rated output(KW) ||95 |
|Max. lift above ground(mm) ||830 |
|Max. drop below ground(mm) ||350 |
|Track width(mm) ||720 |