1. Newly-designed negative flow control hydraulic system provides the actuator of the crawler excavator with high response.
2. Electronic throttle control enables you to select different control modes according to different loads during operation for high efficiency and energy reduction.
3. The hydraulic excavator is outfitted with a high-quality Kawasaki pump and a priority valve to achieve extremely high efficiency.
4. An intelligent electronic monitoring system is used for the real-time supervision of the system conditions, enabling the excavator to be maintained easily.
5. Our fuel system is constructed using a high-capacity oil water separator and a tertiary filtration system.
6. The driver’s cab offers the advantages of a beautiful exterior, large space, a wide viewing angle and superb ventilation conditions. Its silicone-oil damper is ergonomically designed.
7. Using a satellite-based GPS system and a remote-controlled fault diagnosis system ensures timely maintenance.
8. Adopting an air-conditioning system offers a comfortable operating environment.
|Rated bucket capacity(m3)||0.6|
|Max. digging depth(mm)||5495|
|Max. digging radius(mm)||8340|
|Max. digging height(mm)||8685|
|Max. digging force(KN)||77|
|Gradient capacity (%)||30|
|Diesel engine type||Cummins B3.9-C|