1. Our SQ5 truck mounted crane is a straight boom crane with worm gear reducer. Thanks to the worm gear reducer, the truck crane is able to rotate at 360°.
2. This lifting equipment has a manual horizontal outrigger whose full span is 5m.
3. Hexagon section provides our truck mounted crane with good lateral stability.
4. The operating levers are distributed near the cab and are able to achieve both-side operation.
5. Our goods handling machine is equipped with 6-function manual main control valve to control the rotation, telescoping, working range, lifting of the boom and the telescopic movement of the vertical outrigger cylinders.
6. Standard configuration of our truck mounted crane includes the height limit switch, over winding alarm device and high power LED lights. Moment limiter is optional to be configured to this engineering vehicle to enhance operating safety.
|1||Maximum load moment||kN·m||125|
|2||Maximum lifting load||kg||5000|
|3||Maximum working height||mm||8600|
|4||Boom length (fully retracted)||mm||3725|
|5||Maximum lifting height (from the ground)||mm||About 10800|
|7||Maximum elevation angle of boom||(°)||77|
|8||Minimum elevation angle of boom||(°)||0|
|9||Lateral span of the front outrigger||mm||2235~5005|
|10||Lateral span of the rear outrigger||mm||-|
|11||Maximum lifting speed||Main hook (single rope)||Lifting||m/min||37.6|
|13||Rotation angle||°||360° full rotation|
|15||Fuel pump||-------------||Gear pump|
|16||Fuel tank capacity||L||100|
|17||Working pressure of hydraulic system||MPa||23|
|18||Flow of hydraulic system||L/min||40|