Features of Asphalt Paver
1. Hydraulically powered asphalt paver is controlled via a micro-computer to deliver a constant speed. Digital display and fault diagnosis functions are available.
2. Ultrasonic waves are used to control the amount of material in the hopper and conveyor, preventing segregation of the concrete mix.
3. Self-leveling screed unit ensures flatness of resulting mat.
4. Reinforced screed plate provides extra vibration to pre-compact the mat.
5. Anti-fall feature prevents screed plate from falling during paving.
6. Centralized lubrication system purchased from German Lincoln keeps hot and movable parts well lubricated.
7. Key parts are imported from oversea countries.
8. Ergonomic design improves driving comfort.
|Diesel engine type||ShangChai D6114ZG1B|
|Basic paving width(mm)||3000|
|Maximum paving width(mm)||7500|
|Maximum thickness of paving (mm)||320|
|Minimum thickness of paving (mm)||20|