Features of CLD230 Bulldozer
1. The engine is made in compliance with national emission standards for energy saving and environmental protection.
2. American Donaldson brand air-filter and pre-filter for extended engine lifespan and service intervals
3. The motor muffler removes the need for an ejector to increase the diameter of the exhaust pipe and decrease exhaust pressure, thus lowering fuel consumption.
4. Hot and cold air is completely separated from each other for improved heat dissipation of the cooler.
5. The hydraulic filter is added with an alarm system to timely remind users of cleaning the filter element or replacing the hydraulic oil.
6. The air cooler is placed under the engine hood to gain a superb cooling effect.
7. Humanized design for convenient maintenance
8. The hydraulic cylinder of the bulldozer is smartly placed to lower the load-bearing capacity and also provide much convenience for engine maintenance.
|Product model ||CLD230 |
|Length×Width×Height(mm) ||5590×3725×3522 |
|Operating weight(Kg) ||24220 |
|Diesel engine type ||Cummins NTAA855-C280S20 |
|Rated output(KW) ||179 |
|Max. lift above ground(mm) ||1210 |
|Max. drop below ground(mm) ||540 |
|Track width(mm) ||560 |